Friday, November 30, 2007

Trump will Build the World’s Greatest Golf Course Somewhere Other than Aberdeen

Donald Trump’s plot for world domination took a step backward yesterday as his proposal to build the world’s greatest golf course (along with 1500 homes and a hotel) was shut down by members of the infrastructure committee. The vote went seven for the proposal and seven against, but committee chairman Martin Ford scored in overtime by using his casting vote to reject the bid. Many members of the community in favor of big business development in environmentally safe areas were outraged by the decision. One resident went so far as to assault a liberal councilor who opposed the project. Ms. Storr described the incident by overusing the term “hurl abuse.”

"I heard a banging on the door and when I opened it there was a woman standing there who proceeded to hurl abuse at me.

"She was very angry it had been refused and continued hurling abuse at me.

"I asked her who she was and if she would moderate her language. She told me who she was, but she did not moderate her language. She continued hurling abuse at me.”

When the abuse hurler became annoyed by Storr’s smugness, she hurled even more abuse by cursing at Storr and shoving her. The only hurl abuse the Green Blazer sees is himself wanting to hurl after hearing Storr's abuse of the term.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bookmarked this. Show one's gratitude you for sharing. Definitely worth my time.

Anonymous said...

This is a celebrated article as they all are. I from been wondering wide this an eye to some measure now. Its great to get this info. You are objective and balanced.