- With all the talk of Tiger choking it's worth noting that Y.E. Yang's pressure putting was tested on the green at 17. He did what many would refer to as a choke job, but it will never get noticed because Tiger didn't capitalize.
- Expect Lerner, Cellini, Tilghman and Sands to ware out the phrase "Tiger Slayer" over the next week.
- This is the second week in a row that a sculled short-sided lob into a water hazard removed Padraig Harrington's chances on Sunday.
- Many will jokingly blame the pinkish hue in Tiger's shirt for the loss.
- Rory McIroy finished T3 at age 20.
- Watching Tiger Woods have to putt for par on 18 (and miss) after Yang had already dropped the birdie for the win was an awkward sight to say the least.
- As expected, Tiger was kind of a dick during the post round press conference.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Check out the new element to Tiger's preshot routine. Faldo describes it perfectly ... "You just got to try and let it release a little bit more." It's unclear if it was actually Tiger, but that stomp just before the release points to Tiger.